From the United States of America? - Checkout our specific plumbing forum for you:USA Plumbing Forum

Discuss Need advice on how to get back into plumbing in the Plumbing Courses | Plumbing NVQs area at PlumbersForums.net

I'm an American plumber trying to get back into it over here in the UK. I went to the local college today and basically I was told they wouldnt even try to look at an apprenticeship for me. They said since I have only lived in the UK for 9 months that a plumber would have to fully fund my courses. Basically I was told there was no way I was going to plumb in this country.

Surely this cant be right, anyone out there have some advice for me on getting back into it? I have no certifications just work experience. I was also told you have to go to school to do plumbing here legally..theres no way I can just start out doing on the job training?

Reply to Need advice on how to get back into plumbing in the Plumbing Courses | Plumbing NVQs area at PlumbersForums.net. Plumbing questions, answers, tips and tricks.

Plumbing and Plumbers

Plumbing Workwear

Shower Power Booster

Water Underfloor Heating

CORGI Direct for Plumbers

The Wetroom Store

Plumbase Spares