Search the forum,

Discuss Need advice on electric showers and cold water tanks in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

R

Rob Edwards

Hi, i need advice on electric showers and cold water tanks.
I have a cold water tank in my loft which feeds an electric shower in the bathroom below. Can I remove the tank and feed the shower from the cold water feed that fills the tank?

I’m surprised you have an electric shower fed from a tank, are you sure it’s not off the main already? Every electric shower I’ve known has been fed off a main.

There are some electric showers with an internal pump. These are designed to run from a storage tank and MUST NOT be connected straight to the mains.

So tell us the model of your shower and we’ll be able to advise further but in the meantime- NO you can’t!

Reply to Need advice on electric showers and cold water tanks in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock