Search the forum,

Discuss need a really shallow trap!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

CXR100

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
intalling a rounded top bath and had a chrome pop up wate kit for it as it is all exposed, now my problem is that a standard bath trap wont fit as from the bottom of the 1 1/2" thread to the floor i only have around 45mm of a gap ( much to small for a standard trap) any of you have an idea??? cutting int the floor is NOT an option as there is electric ufh , the second thing is it has be chrome!!!!! can anybody help me or point me in the right direction??? thanks!!!

4309rt dimensions.jpg form a trap (or buy from Barwil) from C/P fittings.

You could get one of the flexi ones I think Toolstation do with a retaining clip

HepvO waterless traps would be your answer I think. Widely available now.

The fancy round top baths I have done come with the fancy chrome trap & waste kit, allowing for the low height to play with.

Horrible things to plumb up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to need a really shallow trap!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16 mm copper water pipe. I exposed the pipe by removing a ~30cm section of the plastic sleeve and a ~10 cm section of the pipe around the hole. Several...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m planning to pour a 100mm deep concrete patio on 100mm hardcore. In order to achieve the same final height to line up with the rest of the patio, I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock