Search the forum,

Discuss Need a plumber to complete portfolio with in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi just need a plumber to complete my NVQ portfolio based in east london or London willing to work free

Reply to Need a plumber to complete portfolio with in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I was finished my plumber course level2 need company o man to signature my portfolio. I was finished last year. I try to find company no easy to do that please anyone can help me about. I was working one week for a man he no answer the phone now. Please need help about thanks Diego Greater London
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m looking to retrain as a gas engineer and do a new entrants gas course. I’m a bit concerned by the ‘on-job’ work experience/shadowing, as some course want to charge £1500 to pair you up with a qualified engineer. Some courses don’t offer pairing and suggest you find your own engineer to...
Replies
Views
Hi. I am looking for a company to help me complete my gas portfolio as close to Norwich as I can. I have scoured the internet but can only find London. Any suggestions gratefully received. Thank you
Replies
Views
Hi I am looking to gain practical experience with a certified gas engineer. I was in search of an engineer to work with accompanying them to jobs. I would be happy to observe and support where possible. I am now working towards completing and submitting my portfolio. I understand that this...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone My name is Daniel and I've recently completed my ACS gas engineer class room based work. I need to complete my portfolio. so is there any gas engineers out there that are willing to help me complete and give me some experience mentoring me? I'm willing to pay, work free of charge...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock