Search the forum,

Discuss Need a concealed thermo valve with 22mm inlets and 150mm centres in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi, I'm looking for a concealed thermostatic valve with 22mm inlets and 150mm centres. Something with a brass construction but not £300 or over. I'd be very grateful for any help!
thanks,
Ben

You got a pic of your existing unit ?

You got a pic of your existing unit ?

shower.jpg

Cheap and cheerful but has 5 years warranty and would cover the hole in the tile ,?? Plumbing may need tweaking but doable. Kop

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201223-071613.png
    Screenshot_20201223-071613.png
    375.3 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot_20201223-071651.png
    Screenshot_20201223-071651.png
    425.2 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot_20201223-071723.png
    Screenshot_20201223-071723.png
    338.3 KB · Views: 10
Cheap and cheerful but has 5 years warranty and would cover the hole in the tile ,?? Plumbing may need tweaking but doable. Kop
thanks for the recommendation. Do you know if it has 22mm inlets?
BTW - the hole is one of my other showers that suffered a leak and the "emergency plumber" couldn't dismantle it so he told me the only option was to make a hole in my wet room wall... needless to say, the hole is so big that I can't find a shower plate that covers it, not even this one.

Reply to Need a concealed thermo valve with 22mm inlets and 150mm centres in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi - I'm a rank amateur DIY'er with plumbing, with practically 0 skills & I know next to nothing about it, but a few weeks ago our concealed shower's thermo cartridge finally seized completely solid. With little time or skill to try to fix the issue, I then made a rooky mistake and accidentally...
Replies
Views
Hi all I've finished running the copper for my concealed shower valve and tested both inlets and the outlet with cold mains (full pressure). I just wanted to ask is it considered necessary to test the hot inlet with hot water, or will the cold suffice? Many thanks P
Replies
Views
Hello guys, a couple of months back I installed a new shower and sink into a part of the house that hadn't previously been plumbed in. This forced me to run some pipes outside the walls, so I put in stopcocks at the point where the new pipework joins the old Just In Case. I used copper pipe and...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I've joined the forum today as I've found myself going round in circles with what I think might be a pretty simple problem, hoping someone can help. Our dishwasher is leaking and the manual says this can be fixed by cleaning the water inlet filter. To do this, we need to close the...
Replies
Views
S
Hi All I had an unvented cylinder fitted about 6 years ago. It only supplies hot water to my shower. I was hoping for a much better flow rate from the shower but it seemed no different from the original combi boiler hot feed. There is (unusually) a lever that lets me select the combi or the...
Replies
Views
Steveo111
S
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock