Search the forum,

Discuss Navien boilers-any good? in the Oil and Solid Fuel Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi all

Doing a full roof to ground refurb on an old rural property and looking for oil boiler reccomendations. I've happened upon the Navien brand but am unfamiliar with them-Firebird and Grant are in the mix too....

Installation as proposed is a 28kW external system boiler feeding LLH to unvented cylinder, VT circuit and background partial UFH.

All experience and opinion welcome...

There great on there gas boilers never fitted one of there oil boilers but I’ve seen some good reviews

Hi all

Doing a full roof to ground refurb on an old rural property and looking for oil boiler reccomendations. I've happened upon the Navien brand but am unfamiliar with them-Firebird and Grant are in the mix too..

Installation as proposed is a 28kW external system boiler feeding LLH to unvented cylinder, VT circuit and background partial UFH.

All experience and opinion welcome...
navien oil boiler is basically a Saturn oil boiler rebadged so theres history there to look up via Saturn.
The Navien rep was ready to take a load of us out for dinner and talk shop unfortunately the virus hit simultaneously.From what i can see they are made of quality components plus you have the unheard off ten year warranty.Fantastic!
Plus the rep here in N.Ireland is a knowledgeable gentleman and actually answers all calls which is rare for most reps in the heating industry.
Best of luck either way the other two boilers are extremely reliable.

Reply to Navien boilers-any good? in the Oil and Solid Fuel Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock