Search the forum,

Discuss National Company Seeking Two Service Technicians in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi Guys,

I work for a company called SaveMoneyCutCarbon and I am recruiting for two plumbers to carry out a service contract with a high profile national company.
The link to the job ad is below, to summarise briefly the purpose of the role is to attend the client's sites across England on a daily basis to carry out fixes on their Propelair toilet systems. This is a unique type of toilet that is significantly reducing the client's water usage. Training on the systems would be provided. The role is a maintenance one. We will provide a company vehicle, laptop and phone. As the client has sites across England we will consider applications from all geographical areas. We are based in Bury St Edmunds Suffolk but technicians we employ often live elsewhere and work remotely.
We want to have people hired by early March. You can apply using the link below or PM me if you have any questions.
Propelair Toilet Service Technician(s) - https://www.savemoneycutcarbon.com/vacancies/propelair-toilet-service-technicians/

Reply to National Company Seeking Two Service Technicians in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock