Search the forum,

Discuss Mystery luke warm water from bath in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Morning everyone,
Hope someone can help with an issue ive had 3 times now on seperate occasions.
Changed some bath taps in 2 different properties, one had the telephone style bath/shower deck mixer installed, boiler was a worcs greenstar 30i combi. Changed for an ideal deck bath deck taps. Still does it - 15mm pipework.
Another had a cheap screwfix lever handle bath/shower mixer, don't know the boiler - changed from single taps.
Last one has again the telephone style bath/shower deck mixer - this one i didn't install, was just asked by customer when I was there - Ideal logic boiler.
On all the situations, the hot only runs luke warm, but the shower part runs hot as should be. All other outlets run hot. Not blending valves on any of the systems.
I've tried just partially opening the tap to reduce flow but doesn't really make a difference.

Stumped at this one so looking for any advice ??

Stumped at this one so looking for any advice ??
Measure the flow rate (in litres per minute) from the hot tap when it is running. Also measure the temperature of the supply and the 'hot' water. Compare with boiler specs for hot water delivery.

Can only be either blending with cold (we can assume its not that for all 3) or flow, either too much or not enough.

Reply to Mystery luke warm water from bath in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock