Search the forum,

Discuss My valiant wireless thermostat is broken (360f) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

This is connected to a valiant eco pro boiler. Batteries in the thermostat leaked onto the PCB in the thermostat and now not behaving. Can't find a replacement 360f anywhere but not sure I would want to as it is a complex thermostat and because of this I never used it properly. Can I use other wireless thermostats other than variants in combination with a valiant boiler? Is it an easy job to install these or would I need an engineer? Thanks for your time.

Reply to My valiant wireless thermostat is broken (360f) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have bought an old house in rural France and it has an oil tank and Unical oil powered boiler (Italian I think). Its a beast of a thing but can't find any model info or any plates on it. I want to change the switch and thermostat to a digital wireless thermostat but I'm not sure what I can...
Replies
Views
We have an all Vaillant setup - an EcoTEC Plus 637 system boiler plus wired VR720 and VR92 SensoCOMFORT controller, driving two CH zones plus DHW. It all works, but unfortunately we have found that the room stats are poorly located, and so the level of control is not what it should be. We had...
Replies
Views
I have a home with an oil boiler in a garage turned into a flat, heating both flat and main house, running c plan with two pumps, two motorised valves simple bi-metal thermostat on wall in flat with 4 standard TRV's rarely used so not worried about the flat, and main house has Nest Gen 3 in the...
Replies
Views
Hi I’m looking to install the above. Atm I have an older one fitted (old wireless thermostat and old receiver that’s wired into my combi boiler. Pic below shows how my current one is wired, live neutral and would the 2x black wires be switch wires and would matter what way they were wired in? My...
Replies
Views
Hi, I live in a really remote part of the Highlands, so paying for a plumber (or electrician?) to do this will be brutally expensive, so I need to do it myself. I have a Grant Combi 26e boiler. I'm replacing the old thermostat with a new one. Although the boiler is a combi, I think the old...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock