Search the forum,

Discuss my performas broken it should not happen to a gasman in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Billy Bob Bob

for the first time in nearly 6 years its dead wife rings and says its cold and theres a red light on she is told not to touch anything as she normally breaks it even worst,so gets home quickly discovered its a gas issue as gas hob not working (no dinner either) meter has failed/jammed shut its a 20 year old grey u6 wales and west cant get to it untill the morning (thinking of making it leak to get them out quicker)rings a mate who works for them he is on holiday searches high and low for the old test u6 in the garage cant find it any were and to late to ring my local acs center to see if i can borrow one of theres,cant by pass it with fittings bugger Chinese to night then and a cold shower :eek:its not fair LOL:(:(

Life's tough at the top,:p,have a nice indian take away instead,nice hot curry

Book yourself into a hotel for the night gasman and spoil yourself,the wife can look after the house and let the gas fitter in :p:)

Cant you swap it with a nieghbours? its only like borrowing a cup of sugar.

More often regulator failed.

Best to make up a meter bypass bar to use for CP12s when the meter has been removed.

Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to my performas broken it should not happen to a gasman in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock