Search the forum,

Discuss My new acquisition in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Deleted member 96286

Esteemed
Plumber
Upgraded from the REMS AKKU Press to a Rothenberger Romax 4000.
Cracking piece of kit and have used a dozen or so fittings trying it out

The REMS was my starter kit into press fitting and will be going on sale for very cheap to give someone else a chance to get into it. 100% working perfectly. Watch this space if you're interested.

Attachments

• IMG_20190906_181239.jpg
    IMG_20190906_181239.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 20
There very handy once you start using press

Once you get one you think how you have managed this long without it :D

Reply to My new acquisition in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We live in a 1980s four-bedroom detached house. The time has come for new central heating. The current system is a mild revision of the original heating installed when the house was built, and this revision was largely to replace a life-expired boiler: non-condensing fan flue boiler open...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can I pick your brains? My boiler is often reluctant to start, sometimes it does, sometimes it seems that it will if the demand is from the central heating but not for hot water and sometimes the other way round, so it's probably just luck as to when it does decide to work[?]. When there's...
Replies
Views
    • Informative
A month or so ago I asked on here about the pros and cons of press fitting and I said that I'd post a review after using it for a while. I purchased a used Rems Akku-Press with 15mm, 22mm and 28mm tongs and it came in a sturdy case with two batteries and a charger. It's a heavy unit when the...
Replies
Views
Hi all - apologies in advance for the essay. Posted a week or two ago about a botched shower job and had some really helpful replies (tray installed too far back so enclosure is too big for tray and overhangs it; plasterboard also sitting on top of tray rather than tray being butted to boards...
Replies
Views
I have a large quantity of Gerberit Mapress Stainless Steel fittings available for sale in all types and sizes. The fittings were surplus to requirements at my previous job and are all brand new Looking to get rid so they're going for cheap! Let me know if there is a particular type and size...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock