Search the forum,

Discuss My Mains water pressure has dropped after annual boiler service in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi, new guy here. I've just had my annual service on my combi boiler and the mains water supply pressure appears to be lower. Is there anything they could have done to cause this?

I doubt it. Did you complain about hot water at all? Make sure the water undertaker isn’t carrying out essential/emergency work in your area or theres no burst on the main.

It's possible that they closed the stopcock for some reason so worth checking it it properly open. For a traditional 'crutch handled' stopcock, open it fully by turning anti-clockwise and then close by half-a-turn to prevent seizing.

Reply to My Mains water pressure has dropped after annual boiler service in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock