Currently reading:
My first don't answer But not what you think

Discuss My first don't answer But not what you think in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riley

Super Moderator
S. Mod
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Oh my God what a day

Did a job in an office staff room today. lady who booked me for the job had my mobile number and met me at the entrance of the office to show me where to go.

All fine taps changed everything working great.

Left a note on the ladies desk as she was at lunch saying could she call me to arrange payment. She did this and payment was made, but all day she has been sending me sexy pictures of herself. I asked her if it was a mistake and she said no and would I like to meet after work. I am very happy with my Mrs and she would go bonkers if she found out about this woman and rightly so.

Feels a shame to delete the pictures as this woman is seriously hot but I think my philandering days are behind me. God I feel old

I tried to send one to Adam for his moderation but he couldn't open it

He did make some comments about being in the toilet

Think of this image to calm yourself.
image.jpg

Don`t care what it`s called as long as it works and that image is gone!

I think I'd have to err on the side of caution and poke my eyes out

new name required here, dont any of you have older daughters, you get sights like that every weekend when their mates come to stay, puts a hell of a strain on your heart.

I think you have everyone's consent to post the rest of the photos on here :)

Will it help if I send you my phone number or email to send them to :grin: :rofl:

The whole thing smells of blackmail.

Send her a picture of your 'oldfella' and I bet you will be asked for money not to send it onto your wife.

'Meet' her and I bet you will be asked for money so the videos will not be sent onto your wife.

If it was me I'd show the missus the messages and your replied that your happy with your wife Too earn the extra brownie points and then you can keep the pictures ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to My first don't answer But not what you think in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock