• Welcome to PlumbersForums.net - The international free plumbing advice forum. Professional plumbers sharing advice with fellow plumbers and DIY alike. Register for free today! - Checkout the Plumbing Advice forum and then our Plumbing Videos area which still needs populating.

Discuss Multiple differential bypass valves in the Water Underfloor Heating Installations area at PlumbersForums.net

Oh I see. You mean he needs 20 lpm with an xx temperature drop rather than just a set flow?
Nor really. The OP's question related to the volume, i.e. heat capacity (J / °C) of the store, not how rapidly energy must be transferred into it (J / s = W) which will be another constraint on the system design.

Ric2013

Plumber
Nor really. The OP's question related to the volume, i.e. heat capacity (J / °C) of the store, not how rapidly energy must be transferred into it (J / s = W) which will be another constraint on the system design.
Ah, yes I missed that bit about volume. Now I get it.

Reply to Multiple differential bypass valves in the Water Underfloor Heating Installations area at PlumbersForums.net