Search the forum,

Discuss Multi tool in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kay-jay

Bought one off system3 and used it for the first time yesterday.
I honestly don't know how i managed without one before.

Made light work of several tasks.

If you don't have one you really should get one.

Glad you like it mate. That one was a really good machine. It was on Shopping Channel last night for ÂŁ120, so you got a really good deal. I'm happy it's going to someone that will get good use out of it more than making any cash out of the sale.

You'll find it brilliant for removing silicone with the scraper tool too!

Forgot to say mate that I added a wee bonus for you with a free blade adapter that I bought for you.
ENJOY.

i like mine but cant get blades for it !! it was only ÂŁ60 brand new, i looked after it, sparky friend borrowed it, returned it and blades were all burnt and blunt :(

I have the Fein. Multitools are the only tools that can cut a hole in the back of the solid 18mm kitchen/bathroom cupboards or plywood walls, or cut a fitted skirting board or a floorboard on top of a joist or beside a wall.
Seconds to do a perfect job & no sweating! Sits in the box most of time though!

i like mine but cant get blades for it !! it was only ÂŁ60 brand new, i looked after it, sparky friend borrowed it, returned it and blades were all burnt and blunt :(
I can give you a link for a full set of quality blades for ÂŁ40. A multi adapter to fit any type of blade is only ÂŁ2.99.
PM me for the link if you want it.

I can give you a link for a full set of quality blades for ÂŁ40. A multi adapter to fit any type of blade is only ÂŁ2.99.
PM me for the link if you want it.

Send it to me if you like col :D

Bought one off system3 and used it for the first time yesterday.
I honestly don't know how i managed without one before.

Made light work of several tasks.

If you don't have one you really should get one.

Which one is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Multi tool in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer are) and one of the guys there reckoned it might be "The Gap". I went to the new stockist and the guy there disagreed it was "The Gap" and that he'd...
Replies
Views
IS IT POSSIBLE TO ADJUST THIS MIXER UNIT? WE HAVE TO HAVE IT TURNED ALMOST FULLY ANTI CLOCKWISE TO GET HOT WATEROUT. THE FRONT PLATE WITH MIRA ON IT PRISES OFF AND INSIDE THERE ARE SOME PLASTIC BITS AND A SMALL CROSS-HEAD SCREW IN THE MIDDLE. THANKS
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock