• Welcome to PlumbersForums.net - The international free plumbing advice forum. Professional plumbers sharing advice with fellow plumbers and DIY alike. Register for free today! - Checkout the Plumbing Advice forum and then our Plumbing Videos area which still needs populating.

Discuss Multi Fuel stove with back boiler in the Oil and Solid Fuel Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

chattycath78

I have recently moved into a house with a central heating system that runs from oil or/and the multi fuel stove. The water gets hot and then circulates into the connect radiators but they aren't hot just warm and don't stay warm continually. Any advice get my log burner between 300-400 range but cant seem to keep the house warm. I have turned off the radiators in rooms we don't use, set the speed of the pumps to 1 setting. Any advice on this ?

SimonG

Esteemed
Plumber
Are you using just the multi fuel or the oil as well?

How are the systems tied together?

Reply to Multi Fuel stove with back boiler in the Oil and Solid Fuel Forum area at PlumbersForums.net