Search the forum,

Discuss moving cold feed in loft in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sussex187

please could someone tell me if this would be ok........i want to move cold feed tank for indirect vented hot water cylinder, at the moment the cold feed tank is in loft and h/w cylinder is directly below in airing cupboard .....i would like to move cold water feed tank for cylinder and heating system about 10 feet away so i can gain some space so then the cold feed for cylinder will not be directly above but will be at same height this ok, was wondering if there is maximum length for vent pipe from cylinder to cold feed tank

this will be ok, just make sure your vent pipe can has a steady incline to tank so air can escape.

Last edited by a moderator:
There are a lot of water regs attached to cold cisterns and pipework..Make sure you follow them :)

Suchas adding a byelaw 30 kit to your tank (byelaw 60 for scotland)

Insulating your pipes / Fully support the base of the cistern etc....

Good luck :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to moving cold feed in loft in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock