Search the forum,

Discuss Moving a central heating controller (Towerchron QE2) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Does anyone know if it is difficult to remove a central heating timing switch QE2 from a first floor airing cupboard to a ground floor next to a Condensing boiler Glow Worm Flexicom HX24 ?

it can be depends what the set up is and wiring etc best get someone out locally to have a look and do it

Reply to Moving a central heating controller (Towerchron QE2) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

R
Hello its my 1st post hope im in the right place We brought a new house a medium-large 3 bedroom semi, we moved in the summer. Now coming to winter we started putting the central heating on. The central heating has a mind of its on it’s really strange iv never experienced this We put the heating...
Replies
Views
Hello, I live in a two floor semi with a gravity fed conventional gas fired boiler (Potterton Kingfisher MF). The boiler is fed cold water from the loft water reservoir tank (which also feeds the cold water taps in the bathroom & the WC cistern). There is an expansion vessel attached to this...
Replies
Views
So a strange conundrum regarding water temp if anyone can help resolve, would be much appreciated. Ive tried to give as much info as possible to give a full picture but let me know if ive missed anything. I have a Baxi Avanta 25h heat only boiler. Works fine. Unvented 300ltr megaflow. Stated...
Replies
Views
The Water Board have just replaced the main water supply to our property. We have a ground floor combi boiler. The central heating system for the whole house is working as normal. Hot water is working as normal on the ground floor. However, there is no hot water to the first floor bathroom. This...
Replies
Views
G
I've just bought a 3-floor house with a gas boiler on the ground floor and hot water tank on the middle floor. When I switch on the hot water at the timer panel, it works but it also heats up all the radiators above ground floor. I have to close them individually to stop this. The rads aren't...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock