Search the forum,

Discuss Motor bearing size required for old style electro oil burner in the Oil and Solid Fuel Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

I attended a lock out on a 40 year old Myson with an electro oil burner.Old style with orange fan housing.End dog was destroyed due to worn bearings.I replaced both bearings but one was the smaller type.Unfortunately i used my last one and forget the size as i need to order more. Not very common these days ..though i still get the odd one to work on.Great burners and some still operate with the old style danfoss pump with internal solenoid.Help appreciated.
Ian.
[automerge]1601036321[/automerge]

[automerge]1601037050[/automerge]
Im not surprised theres no replys due to the age of the burner.I have looked all over the internet with no success.Best is about my vintage so hopefully he will chime in or Croppy if your about let me know your thoughts.
Plumbers merchants are adamant i am mistaken about the smaller bearing...ya gotta laugh.
i wish i had off kept the old bearing i took off .Its automatic for me to leave the parts i replace and so custard has dumped them.
Help appreciated.. Ian.

Last edited:
These websites any good?

Thanks Aquarius.
The custard actually sent me a txt that he retrieved the bearing from the bin.koyo 60001z so i assume he means koyo 6001z which equates to 12mm x 28mm if anybody is interested .Its the only burner i know off that uses different bearings.

Reply to Motor bearing size required for old style electro oil burner in the Oil and Solid Fuel Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock