Search the forum,

Discuss Mothers Day..... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

turnpin

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Hope you boys and girls on the forums have made a fuss of your Mums and the mothers of your children.....although I'm away My kids have given me cards to pass on to my Mrs...and they have Facebooked messages to her hope you have all enjoyed sharing time and greetings with your own Mums....alas my old mum passed away,quite a few years ago but I always think back to when she was here and could make a fuss of her......Happy Mothers Day to all Mums.....regards Turnpin

Lost my mum just over 3 years ago now, shes burried on top of dad at our local church , fettled the grave today , took some flowers , I go quite regularly but on birthdays and mums day , its a bit harder and even started to " fill up " today .

Lost my mum just over 3 years ago now, shes burried on top of dad at our local church , fettled the grave today , took some flowers , I go quite regularly but on birthdays and mums day , its a bit harder and even started to " fill up " today .

My old Mum passed over 40 years ago a month after I married will visit the cemetery soon after I get back....I say old Mum she was only 49 when she was called but still seems like only yesterday.......so if your reading this and your Mums still with you just give her a call or pop by for a cuppa.....regards Turnpin

Took some flowers and cards round then my sister, brother in law, my missus and me all took mum out for a meal. My niece was giving everyone funny faces with an app on her phone, seeing mum in fits of giggles was the highlight of the evening.. :)

Took some flowers and cards round then my sister, brother in law, my missus and me all took mum out for a meal. My niece was giving everyone funny faces with an app on her phone, seeing mum in fits of giggles was the highlight of the evening.. :)

priceless memories....my grandkids do that thing on the phone with my mrs we all have a great laugh will all be going out for Sunday lunch this coming weekend....regards Turnpin:smile5:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Mothers Day..... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from each main country too. I'll post this in the Australian forum now.
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock