Search the forum,

Discuss Most reliable underfloor waste connectors? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

I am in the process of building a shower in a loft room. The Shower Waste water pipes have to pass beneath the shower tray and will be totally inaccessible once the shower is complete. Which connectors are likely to be the most reliable long term, compression or push fit? I have had solvent jointed, boiler condensate pipe fail, (professionally installed) so I am not wanting to use this method of connection.

Solvent weld

The reason why it’s failed on the boiler is the condense eats the glue over a period

+1 for the solvent weld. Do everything by the book and you'll be fine. Follow the instructions on the cement you use to the letter. Remember to debur the pipe after cutting it square.

Reply to Most reliable underfloor waste connectors? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock