Search the forum,

Discuss Most Installed Boiler Makes? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Weirdly enough they do have loads of Ariston on their system but not my model they have the 24 but not the 30 again strange reason I know I stupidly tried to join the plan not realising the Ariston boiler warranty was as good to be fair n then BG Guy came out n says sorry it’s not on the system that we cover that model but 9 pages of other Ariston boilers lol will never work them out and what qualifies n what doesn’t

WB 42CDi - I like it. Simple to operate (2 knobs for DHW and CH temperatures), fast and quiet. Looks neatly laid inside (I hung around whilst my favourite GasSafe chap installed it).

Good clear installation instructions (I'm not GasSafe and wouldn't touch gas obviously - but I did read first so I had some idea of flue constraints to work out possible installation locations plus requirements for the electrics which I provided). The manual has good clear data too, like maximum system volumes, which we exceeded, so needed to factor in a secondary expansion vessel. WB are also very good on the phone, and are happy to clarify data even to an end user like me.

Any pics of the installations?

Name a bunch of boiler makes for me and I'll make a poll so we can see which ones get installed the most.
The latest figures we have ...for 2017 are that ideal is the most popular with over 30,000 installed per month ....right up to date figures cost £1000+ to subscribe. Rob Foster aka centralheatking

That's a fair few boilers Rob Foster
we dont count them , its commercially available info which large companies use
we are relatively small and only design produce and market devices to add on, like the 3 mag filters we did ages ago and the MFd from flowflex ....which is to be launched 2019 as TopUpMate. we have done others and have 3 more soon
Rob Foster aka centralheatking

Reply to Most Installed Boiler Makes? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Had a quote for a new boiler installation. Quote said... Power Flush require and install new boiler, ==== After the boiler was started, it was making horrible noises == I mentioned this and sent an audio recording to the company. ==== Said that is normal boiler noise even though it shakes the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I recently fitted a new central heating circuit and ran hot and cold to the bathroom and kitchen in my property (I was a CORGI registered central heating installer about 15 years ago, so I felt comfortable running the flow/return to rads). I am in need of a combi boiler install with a...
Replies
Views
H
I need some help and advice with a boiler issue. We have F29 and then F29 appearing on our new boiler. This happened after few days where water was dripping from the condensation pipe. Our regular gas engineer(who installed the boiler) was not available and will be in a couple of days. The...
Replies
Views
Hi , I'm wondering whether anybody can help me at all ? My boiler has started making noises which I am unable to identify. If anybody is able to guide me to the route of the issue itll be massively appreciated. I'm looking for an idea of how much it will cost to get it repaired. The water has...
Replies
Views
Its leaking into the pan. Hoping to find the make so I can get a new seal. No makers mark anywhere.. Please see attached picture
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock