Search the forum,

Discuss More Reactions (Likes) Now Available in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Dan

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Please feel free to test in this thread, and also if you could waffle in a reply so other people can test out how they appear when a few different reactions are applied, that'd be cool :)

I'll be installing some more. And also updating the ones not in-keeping with the circle format. I just haven't got time right now. :)

Attachments

• 696688B6-B6B6-4773-84CD-E38D941F474C.png
    696688B6-B6B6-4773-84CD-E38D941F474C.png
    150 KB · Views: 9
Christ, what's going on there lol - Not meant to be that big. Leave it with me :)

:D thought I zoomed it in when I first came on

Reply to More Reactions (Likes) Now Available in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Just an update to anyone who was following the thread on this site: Tify to gas engineer, what will it take? I got a DM from a user asking for an update, he like myself was gobsmaked at the level of abuse I got from asking a basic question. Thanks Tom for the DM, I managed to pass in 2019...
Replies
Views
I'll pop this into the general advice forum as it seems the most active, but mods - feel free to move if there's somewhere more appropriate. Thank you! --- Apologies, but yet another "boiler losing pressure" thread - I've read many others, but am no closer... Not my boiler (parents), so...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, looking for some advice on servicing as im a bit behind and tend to take a more holistic approach to it (although im sure thats not detailed in and regs). I'm looking for real world talk here not regurgitated textbook paragraphs. I'll start. I do my tightness test then my letby...
Replies
Views
Hi. We’ve had rather a lot of noise issues with our radiators since we had a new boiler installed. Our radiators other than 2 more recent ones are all over 30 years old. When the boiler got installed in the middle of 2020, after the first few days, we had several loud airlocks each day...
Replies
Views
I am generally a decent handyman, can usually make 2+2=4 and take care of most things to avoid troubling experts with just the basics, but know also not to bumble around blindly beyond that. We moved house last week and with the glorious hot weather we weren't bothered about the heating, more...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock