Search the forum,

Discuss modulation range in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

damaan

Sorry I keep reading about modulation range for combi boilers: what is it? What is a good one?

For instance, Baxi quote a 1:7 modulating range.

That means a 28 kW Baxi boiler can modulate down to 4 kW heating output and still operate without cycling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to modulation range in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I wonder if anyone here can help me in resolving this issue. The meter I have stops at 19mbar with 'out of range' message and I cannot use it for other pressure checks. The instruction manual is not helpful. I contacted Digitron but they are not replying. The meter range is upto 130mb...
Replies
Views
Just saying hello. I'm an electrical engineer restoring a house in Germany trying to work out a range of different things least of all German manuals and a solar system that I have very little idea about.
Replies
Views
I recently had a new 2023 Vaillant ecoTec plus 630 (30kW) system boiler installed along with a Low Loss Header (LLH) in my house. I have 21 rads in the house and a room with UFH. The LLH was introduced as I was finding (before the LLH was fitted) that my old boiler (Vaillant heat-only boiler)...
Replies
Views
S
Morning all, I have a Worcester Bosch 8000 life 40kw boiler on system with 7 radiators and the boiler is located in the loft of a 1907 end of terrace house. It has been range rated down to 50% and I currently have the flow temperature set to 64, due to slow warm up. I recently purchased a...
Replies
Views
Simon from Watford
S
We all know that short-cycling is bad - and that it's good for a boiler to have a wide modulation range. But I can find no facts in data sheets - is the boiler as efficient at it's lowest modulation level: as at full gas? Has anyone ever had hard data from a manufacturer? I'm wondering if...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock