Search the forum,

Discuss Modena 22kw multifuel stove for sale with back boiler brand new unused in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SoxandMax

Modena 22kw multifuel stove for sale with back boiler brand new unused has airwash syste and ash pan drawer cost £700 will accept £600

what for a brand new unused iten in perfect condition that cost me over £100 more than I am asking for it...............

Is this the [DLMURL="http://www.modernstoves.co.uk/wood-burning-stoves-with-back-boiler/woodburning-stove-2-34.html"]stove[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:
A 21kw stove with bb won't last to long IMHO to cheap material is not in it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Modena 22kw multifuel stove for sale with back boiler brand new unused in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all great site, I've just moved house and am taking my wood stove boiler with me as it's only a couple of years old, it has 4 outlets on back, 2 for hot and 2 for cold, my new house has an open fire and has been used to heat both hot water and rads, but only has 2 outlets, can I T the 2 top...
Replies
Views
D
Hi guys, apologies if this is not apropriate but I have a bunch of brand new stuff I am trying to sell quickly due to a house sale, a water tank, boiler, radiators, where is the best place to advertise? thank you in advance.
Replies
Views
Deleted member 123641
D
So I've got a Glow Worm back boiler fronted by a gas fire, at least 15 years old probably a lot more. The water heating makes a row as there is a partial blockage in one of the pipes - this I believe to be resolvable with a power flush and pump replacement. The front fire is spilling fumes and...
Replies
Views
Hi All, We have finally decided after a bit of a persuasion to have installed a utility room in our garage that currently houses our oil boiler. Initially we thought the boiler may stay in place but after discussions with the builder we would have to move the boiler to replace the floor and...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I've got a woodburning stove with a back boiler that I cant quite figure out. Last year it was heating the water but not the radiators, and this year its heating the radiators and not the water. Does anybody have any ideas? Its a fairly old installation, I'm guessing from the 80s ish...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock