Search the forum,

Discuss Mixer taps with shower hose/head connection in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

The hot and cold from the taps run fine but only the hot runs through the shower head.
What would I need to replace to get the cold running back through the shower head?

The hot and cold from the taps run fine but only the hot runs through the shower head.
What would I need to replace to get the cold running back through the shower head?

Is it gravity fed? Mains fed, had any work done recently and as Dave said, pics would be good.

Reply to Mixer taps with shower hose/head connection in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Looking for any ideas to help. I've a Heatrae Sadia Hot Water tank, heated through Oil fired boiler (working fine). A week ago I reset the air gap as I was having dripping from the pressure relief valve. Since then I've lost a lot of pressure from the hot water feed to my shower. The rest of...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon. Just wondering if it would be fine to connect an electric shower to the balanced cold supply from an unvented cylinder. Replacing an old Bath mixer tap with the shower hose built into it. Regards
Replies
Views
We have a gravity fed hot water system in our the house we have just recently moved into. It works fine with the downstairs shower, however we are about to upgrade the upstairs bathroom and are considering installing a shower bath. My concern is that although there is more than sufficient...
Replies
Views
Hi there, All was good until one day the hot water suddenly started running quite a lot cooler. Putting my hand on the output at the boiler it's still hot there so I'm guessing there's a problem with cold water feeding into the hot water somewhere along the line. I have mixer taps on two...
Replies
Views
My puppy ate my shower head where it connects to the hose. It's an expensive shower head (hand held) how do I fix just that piece? Is it possible?
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock