Search the forum,

Discuss Mixer tap identification in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi all,

Can anybody identify the manufacturer and model of my bath mixer tap with shower attachment.
The tap head pulls off and there is no grub screw - interference fit I believe.
My best bet is that it is about 15 years old. It's a quarter turn and leaking on the cold side so I need to source
the correct cartridge.

Thanks

Attachments

• 20220110_121645.jpg
    20220110_121645.jpg
    403.6 KB · Views: 8
  • 20220110_121627.jpg
    20220110_121627.jpg
    321.6 KB · Views: 8
If you don't have any paperwork that came with it, and no-one can identify it, you can still establish the correct replacement.

Turn the water off, remove the cartridge, measure the critical dimensions (including the number of splines under that black plastic cap that holds on the tap head), do a sketch with the numbers on, and put the old cartridge back for the time being.
Ideally you need to use vernier calipers to take the measurements.

4F92E771-8A61-4B8A-8852-BE9E62CE7996.jpeg
(In your case I think G=0)

Then you can research the options for replacing it from the measurements you've taken.
If unsure, try 🤪 :

Last edited:

Reply to Mixer tap identification in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock