Search the forum,

Discuss Mixer tap flexible hose being cut in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi, I have a mixer tap with flexible hose which have been cut on the bottom.
Can they be reconnected? what type of connector I need?
IMG_1746.jpgIMG_1748.jpg

Might unscrew from tap, then take to plumbers merchant. Replace as a pair and dont, twist, over bend or stress the flexis.

Thank you. Do you mean that pipes can be disconnected from the bottom of the tap ?

Yes, many if not most of them do unscrew and are usually or rather should be in there only hand tight. To get the old ones out just grab them one at a time and see if you can twist them out anti-clockwise. If you can get them out, take them to a plumber's merchant and match up the connection size to a new set and fit to the tap.

Reply to Mixer tap flexible hose being cut in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
IS IT POSSIBLE TO ADJUST THIS MIXER UNIT? WE HAVE TO HAVE IT TURNED ALMOST FULLY ANTI CLOCKWISE TO GET HOT WATEROUT. THE FRONT PLATE WITH MIRA ON IT PRISES OFF AND INSIDE THERE ARE SOME PLASTIC BITS AND A SMALL CROSS-HEAD SCREW IN THE MIDDLE. THANKS
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock