• Welcome to PlumbersForums.net - The international free plumbing advice forum. Professional plumbers sharing advice with fellow plumbers and DIY alike. Register for free today! - Checkout the Plumbing Advice forum and then our Plumbing Videos area which still needs populating.

Discuss Mixer tap cartridge advice please in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

scobiemacd

Hi, I’m looking for a replacement cartridge for the one below . Is it a standard fitting or is it likely to have been discontinued? Tap us about 18 years old ( Blanco daras)
You don't have permission to view attachments. Attachments are hidden.

Attachments

ShaunCorbs

Staff member
S. Mod
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Solutions

Reply to Mixer tap cartridge advice please in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net