Search the forum,

Discuss Mitre saw and plunge saw and rail in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Millsy 82

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
My cheap mitre saw died the other day. It was a bit pants and I never trusted it to do decent mitre cuts so literally used it for stuff like stud walls.

So I'm after a new one I would like a half decent one that can do bits like skirting etc but dont want to spend £500-£600.

Secondly I've been looking at a plunge saw and rail for doing multi panels in bathrooms. I dont do huge amounts so cant warrant buying a festool one that I've seems chippy using that looked awesome.

Any recommendations on either of them

Reply to Mitre saw and plunge saw and rail in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

So I bought my first flat recently (am in UK) and in a bit of a pickle as the bathroom has turned up lots of problems that weren't picked up by the survey. I have had loads of plumbers over, and have always carefully checked their reviews/tried to vet them as much as possible. However, I've had...
Replies
Views
I have spent an inordinate amount of time trying to work out the best approach to fitting valves to my new towel rail, but i just don’t have the experience to know the best approach and would appreciate input from you guys. If i get this wrong, it’s going to be a major PITA to correct...
Replies
Views
Hi all, So I re done my house 2/3 years ago and had all my radiators taken out on the lower floor, changed to wet underfloor instead. 2 zones. 2 manifolds. As I was doing quite a bit, I’d decided to exchange the two 15 year old boilers with a pair of new ones. Vitodens 100w 35kw open vent...
Replies
Views
My kitchen radiator is filling with hot water despite my TRV being set to 0. It's blazing at maximum. This goes for the rad when I try two separate TRVs I have tried, which happen to be... Basic programmable Bluetooth one that uses a motorised push-pin. Old basic TRV with settings 0-5. On...
Replies
Views
Hi there, Apologies for the mammoth post but my neighbours and I really need some advice... I recently purchased a flat that was built in 2016. The apartment is still under the NHBC 10yr warranty. Since moving in, I discovered that the rainwater pipe that runs through my winter garden balcony...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock