Search the forum,

Discuss Mitch9 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Heard good things about this site where professionals share some good advise when needs must, hi to all

hello and welcome daniel :) ...

Great to have you, where did you hear about us?

Reply to Mitch9 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I have a leaking TRV on a downstairs radiator and need to get it replaced/fixed. Can anyone on here tell me the average cost to have this done professionally please?
Replies
Views
Hi All, I hope you are doing well. I have a problem. Not sure if this was always like that or something is degrading. Whenever the toilet refills when it finishes there is a knock in the pipes. The same happens when the washing machine finishes taking water. Is this because there is too tight...
Replies
Views
After some advice please. Recently bought some shower panels to have installed. However the installers must have missed installing the waterproof trim I bought as didn't use it? How much of a problem is this? I was told by another installer that it should be used as external seals are no where...
Replies
Views
Need some advice, neighbors sewer drain keeps blocking up every few months. My wife and I have always chipped in with the other three neighbors for unclogging tho we never experience ours clogging up. Sure we had it clog up once and had it blown out with high pressure water from local plumber...
Replies
Views
Hi. I need a new toilet supply line but don’t know the size type of the fitting at the shut off valve. It is not 3/8 compression. It is a plastic nut about the same size as the one going into the cistern but has a different thread. Attached is a photo. Can you advise. Thanks.
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock