Search the forum,

Discuss Missing bits for my wall hung toilet in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

My plumber says I’m missing the bits that go into the back of the toilet (two small holes either side) he’s only fitted side fixing ones before he’s says. Anyone know what they are called. Unfortunately I bought from Victoria plum and they are no use

I’m guessing wall hung toilet and frame ?

Yes it’s this toilet. I have an existing saneux frame already built in.

Attachments

• 1726B6ED-BBE6-421C-A75C-D10AC276C6C3.jpeg
    1726B6ED-BBE6-421C-A75C-D10AC276C6C3.jpeg
    325 KB · Views: 11
Yes it’s this toilet. I have an existing saneux frame already built in.

they come with the frame so I guess there in your old pan

My plumber says I’m missing the bits that go into the back of the toilet (two small holes either side) he’s only fitted side fixing ones before he’s says. Anyone know what they are called. Unfortunately I bought from Victoria plum and they are no use
AFAIK, 'mounting studs' are the bits that are fixed to the wall frame. After they've been adjusted to the correct length, these are covered by 'stud caps'. The bits that go in the pan casting and that you tighten to hold the pan onto the stud caps are the 'mounting receivers'.

I'm not sure how standardised these terms are.

Reply to Missing bits for my wall hung toilet in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock