Search the forum,

Discuss mira event xs in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dwelling69

Good evening, I have a mira event xs and it has started to make a loud noise with only a dripple when set on warm/hot tempature -- when you turn the temp dial down to below 5 it works fine -- please can anyone help me to fix this thank you

It sounds like it may be starved of hot water. Are the feeds being pumped to the shower? If so, it may be the pump that is faulty.
If not, it may be the cartridge needs replacing, have a look at showerdoctor.

Mira event is an all in one power shower.

I'd look at the inlet filters and see if they are blocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to mira event xs in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I done a straight change from a thermostatic shower to a new mira atom shower,when I run the shower in an upstairs ensuite it runs hot for a few seconds then goes back luke warm,I have a combi boiler,any advice please??.
Replies
Views
I’m after some advice. I’ve inherited my parents house. In the process of doing it up. My dad got a Mira combiflow installed about 15 years ago. Over the last couple of months every so often when it’s turned on the water runs ice cold even if I turn the handle to hottest temp. All other taps...
Replies
Views
We have just had our second Mira shower tray 1700 x 900 fitted the last one cracked and my replaced. my husband was having a shower today. He heard a very loud crack and felt it nothing visible. It’s similar to when you would have been walking on a ice like when you hear a crack, and it makes...
Replies
Views
Hello! Im Martyn Im new here and have joined for some advice on a couple of things. Ive got an issue with a Mira mixer shower that has increasingly become harder to operate. The shower was installed before I moved into the house. Basically what happens is that I turn the shower on so there's...
Replies
Views
When I turn on the shower or bath, initially the pump runs (quite loudly) and only a trickle comes out. I have to alternate turning on the bath and shower before I get a reasonable flow. Then once it is running, if the water is at maximum temperature on the mixer it flows smoothly, but as soon...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock