Search the forum,

Discuss Mira Electric Showers - which one? in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi guys,

I want to replace the electric shower in my flat and I'm not sure which is the best option for me.. I want something powerful, but also looks good.. my bathroom fitter recommended Mira showers, and in particular the Mira Sport Max with Airboost.. he didn't know anything about the other models though! Sorry it won't let me post links.. tells me they're spam!

Can anyone tell me the differences performance wise between the showers below?

Mira Sport with Airboost 10.8kw - the one he recommended...

Mira Sport Thermostatic 9.8kw - this is the Sport without airboost and a lower KW number.. - but it's more expensive than the Sport Airboost - I don't know why? because it's 'thermostatic'?

Mira Decor Dual 10.8kw - I like how it looks, but reviews are mixed...

I'm a little lost, my shower is so important to me so the cost is less important than getting it right!

Thanks for your help!

Gina

The kw rating of the shower will be decided by the installer who will check the consumer unit and the wiring before installing.

The kw rating of the shower will be decided by the installer who will check the consumer unit and the wiring before installing.

THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT ASPECT.

Don’t just buy a high kw shower because big is better.

The size of the electric supply cable will determine your max shower kw.

Once you know that, you can look at models.

Reply to Mira Electric Showers - which one? in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock