• Welcome to PlumbersForums.net - The international free plumbing advice forum. Professional plumbers sharing advice with fellow plumbers and DIY alike. Register for free today! - Checkout the Plumbing Advice forum and then our Plumbing Videos area which still needs populating.

Discuss Milwaukee mini compressor. in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

stings27

Gas Engineer
Hi all.
Wondering if anyone uses one of these on new build 1st fix installs rather than the traditional water pressure test ?
Thanks

exedon2

Esteemed
I assume you mean plastic systems?
Has to be water
I know polypipe call for a water test at 18bar for minimum of 15 min max a hour.
Cannot use air for H&S reasons.

ShaunCorbs

Staff member
S. Mod
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Solutions
Can’t go over 0.5 bar on air also you would need the m18 version as the m12 would struggle

stings27

Gas Engineer
Sorry for late reply. Thanks for advice. I know there’s one or two lads on our firm that have them. Always tested with water but sometimes I have to walk from one end of the site to the other for water and thought it would make it easier.

Reply to Milwaukee mini compressor. in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net