Search the forum,

Discuss Milwaukee drill 4.0 Screwfix £169.99 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Diy model

Harsh but fair, still a decent value introduction to the platform and will probably do 90% of the jobs you give it, built well though not as heavy duty or as powerful as the top spec fuel version.

The 2 batteries are worth a lot alone.
And there is a £10 off £100 voucher some of us got

I always get those vouchers of Screwfix when I'm in no position to use them, this time could have have used the one that's valid for the next few days but left it up in Brum like a numpty!

I always get those vouchers of Screwfix when I'm in no position to use them, this time could have have used the one that's valid for the next few days but left it up in Brum like a numpty!

There might be a code on the voucher if someone could send you it, - or a photo of it. I find Screwfix staff very accommodating.
You could order online still today

There might be a code on the voucher if someone could send you it, - or a photo of it. I find Screwfix staff very accommodating.
You could order online still today

That would involve the missus having to try and find it in my "filing" system, not worth the bollocking I'll get :D

Back up to the full fat price of £269.99 now

Yes, I also noticed that.
Seems to be a way of inflating prices for a month or two and then having a deal price, just like supermarkets do.
I got the drill so I have the batteries and charger. But it is not the more powerful Fuel version. Worked out about £30 for the drill body (or less if you include the price of the case)

The Fuel combi ((135nm) bought bare is little over £100, so works out cheap enough if I wanted to buy later, or perhaps the Fuel circular saw.

Yes, I also noticed that.
Seems to be a way of inflating prices for a month or two and then having a deal price, just like supermarkets do.
I got the drill so I have the batteries and charger. But it is not the more powerful Fuel version. Worked out about £30 for the drill body (or less if you include the price of the case)

The Fuel combi ((135nm) bought bare is little over £100, so works out cheap enough if I wanted to buy later, or perhaps the Fuel circular saw.

I wouldn't worry about the FUEL version, a few friends have them and don't really gain much as for really heavy duty work they use bigger tools anyway.

Depending on the work you do you might want a body only impact driver to go with that spare battery. ;)

Yes, the 18 volt Fuel impact is also reasonable cost bought bare.
But I have excellent Hilti 22volt impact and other 22volt Hilti gear - SDS & a combi, so not sure why I bought the Milwaukee other than the cost is less than Hilti

Ahhh, just realised it hasn't gone up in price, it was because it isn't the twin pack.

You probably were correct in what you earlier read.
I had noticed recently that Screwfix had mistakenly put the price of the twin pack to the single combi Milwaukee and has thought the same.

Reply to Milwaukee drill 4.0 Screwfix £169.99 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock