Search the forum,

Discuss Milwaukee 18v owners in the Plumbing Tools area at PlumbersForums.net

gmartine

Esteemed
Gas Engineer
Can't comment on that particular model but I have two Milwaukee 18V drills and they are spot on. I have heavily used them for around five years now and would buy them again without giving it a second thought.

It looks to be the same high end kit as this so not bad value, in particular I wanted a drill with over 80Nm to get through HD timber and metal with ease.

You got Milwaukee batteries ?

You got Milwaukee batteries ?

Not M18, I have lots of M12 kit that covers 90% of the work I do quite easily. I was put off by the shear bulk of M18 gear but I could use the very high torque drill and could probably find some other tools to like in the range.

I’ve got this it’s a beast

What ever you choose, you're stuck with it.

I bought a Milwaukee M18 & M12 kit about 10 or more years ago.
Still have and use some of the original kit, but have kept adding on or replacing due to having battery's and chargers for the Milwaukee stuff.
I would not have the 'aptitude' to deal with different batteries and chargers.

The last apprentice I had, I made him buy Milwaukee gear so everything is compatible.....he left...with a couple of extra batteries and a charger.

That Milwaukee kit is same one that SF were offering on a weekend deal just a few weeks ago slightly cheaper for £319.99.
Sorry I didn’t go for it tbh.
For anyone that doesn’t know, the 502 code has the “5” for 5amp/hr batteries and the “2” means 2 batteries supplied.
Check always it it a Fuel kit as they are the pro tools (there are cheaper brushed and brushless non pro kits)

Reply to Milwaukee 18v owners in the Plumbing Tools area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock