Search the forum,

Discuss Miele W3204 check inlet leak from dispenser fill in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi after some advice please regarding a leak in a Miele W3204 washing machine. As per the attached clip I have identified there is a leak at the water path seal between the inlet valve and the dispenser top cover, however upon inspection the seal appears to be in good order and therefore I believe the issue is within the dispenser top cover, possibly a blockage which is causing the water pressure at the seal to increase, flow back and cause the leak? Does anyone have experience of this issue who can advise how to fix? I called Miele 2 days ago and they advised that they have no engineers in the area currently (L37) but would pass to another company who should contact me the same day, however as yet they have not contacted me, and the washing is piling up! The issue has been intermittent for 5 months however it is now occuring every wash. The issue manifests itself through the float device becoming waterlogged and triggering the 'Check Inlet' light flashing and three "---" sometimes with the 'Check drain' light as well. The dispenser top cover costs £207 just for the part so would like some assurance this is indeed the issue before attempting to replace.
Many thanks for any advice given.

Attachments

• PXL_20210207_021444994.mp4
    20.3 MB
  • Screenshot_20210207-091238.png
    Screenshot_20210207-091238.png
    229.1 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot_20210207-080149.png
    Screenshot_20210207-080149.png
    262.3 KB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot_20210207-023513.png
    Screenshot_20210207-023513.png
    310.6 KB · Views: 8

Reply to Miele W3204 check inlet leak from dispenser fill in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could be causing this leak. Already Changed the Pump Elbow as one of the clips had popped which was causing a second small leak, Any idea? Is it time to buy...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock