Search the forum,
  • Thread starter aligorgon
  • Start date
  • Replies 6
  • Views 692

Discuss mhs strata1 60 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

aligorgon

hi had abit of an issue with one of the above boilers in a childrens home,

the boiler has 2 burners the bottom one is fine but the top one is giving out off the scale co when istuck myfga in it.

took about an hr to purge the sensors afterwards.

i managed to get the lo fire from over 10k ppm down to the 20,s with the air/gas set screw but the hi fire mode wont come below 10k ppm. its a room sealed flue but i ID'd it anyway and capped gas to appliance.

they have hot water via andrews so its not too much of a worry at this time of yr but i was wondering i anyone else had come up againtst this issue with said boiler?

technical line you say... tried a multitude of times and failed to get through...

apologies for the spelling and grammer but these tablets arent that great for essays,

one other thing on hi fire the burner runs for maybe 40secs then cuts out. its not hi limit stat. fans are running, etc

Inherited a warehouse with 2 of these in a few years ago. Both not working. I couldn't even make one good boiler out of the 2.

They got replaced.

Replaced a pump in one of these a while ago. £350 odd for a Grundfos head on a plastic housing.

i finally managed to get through to technical they suggested replacing the gas valve, at a mere 230 quid from parts center with company discounts...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to mhs strata1 60 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I am looking for a heating engineer to diagnose and resolve an issue with my Vaillant EcoTec 832 combi boiler. Job Location: Copeland Rd, London. Job Description: Problem: The boiler is not providing heating under normal conditions, although hot water supply is fine. Interestingly...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, My customer has a gas fire (Gazco Logic HE fire, about 10 years old). It's a slide control fire. The fire has become difficult to light. One has to push a lot more firmly down on the control slide to get it to light. At which point, all is fine. The pilot is good, new battery...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Vailant EcoTec Boiler with a Megaflo. These are controlled by a Honeywell controller. I have one 3 port diverter, where one of the outputs goes to a 2 port diverter prior to the Megaflo (I believe this is some safety feature). I have run into an intermittent problem where some...
Replies
Views
Had our gas Baxi Combi inspected and serviced today, as it has been every year. Gas safety cert issued and says all okay, but engineer gave what I think was very... ambiguous... advice. 12yo boiler with the following readings on the analyser printout: O2% = 4.1 CO ppm = 192 CO2% = 9.5 Ratio =...
Replies
Views
B
Issue with boiler short cycling in system with hot water tank. We have an ideal heating logic heat2 h15 boiler which feeds a hot water tank upstairs in the house. We have an issue where if the boiler isn’t set to 80c then the boiler will short cycle, the hot water tank thermostat is set at...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock