Search the forum,

Discuss Metal strut channel fixing in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

magicno1

Gas Engineer
I’m after some 41mm metal slotted strut channel for using rubber lined Clips.
can any of you recommend what channel and the M10 male bolts for fixing the clips to the channel please. Also I have seen on online video a certain company using this system on various projects and looks rather good.
any pointers please?
Chris.

Any 41mm slotted channel will do, its all the same really. You will then need M10 channel nuts, or often known as Zebs, some M10 threaded rod, M10 square plate washers and M10 nuts. You cut the thread rod to the length that you require and thread it into the female socket the rubber lined clip. Look at the following site, it sells everything

Any 41mm slotted channel will do, its all the same really. You will then need M10 channel nuts, or often known as Zebs, some M10 threaded rod, M10 square plate washers and M10 nuts. You cut the thread rod to the length that you require and thread it into the female socket the rubber lined clip. Look at the following site, it sells everything

Thank you for that 👍

Crikey, been a lot of years since I used any of that stuff, we used to call it unistrut in my contracting days, really good gear you can get all sorts of brackets/attachments for it, very versatile. Don’t forget to paint your cuts!! , my old gaffer always had a bee in his bonnet about that 😂

Reply to Metal strut channel fixing in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I'm installing a water filter which has plastic inlet and outlet fittings like this... The suggested way is to go straight to flexible pipe with fibre washer and a 90 degree bend... ...but the pipes supplied have the wrong size at the far end. I have some other flexible pipes I want to...
Replies
Views
Hello I'm completely lost here I have a leak between my toilet and the tank I have looked up how to repair it but I'm a bit confused as the bolts on my toilet don't go into the tank itself and I can't see anyway if removing the tank to replace the part in between is there any other way of fixing...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone! I purchased this steam vent valve: Hoffman Steam Air Vent 40, 1/8" Angle Steam Radiator Air Valve 401440. Installed it and the hissing is much reduced but now, the hissing happens every 10-20 seconds for about two seconds. Its annoying enough to wake me up at night (I wish I...
Replies
Views
Good evening all, hope everyone is keeping well. First of all I hope this thread is in the right place, it didn't really fit into any other sections. Please let me know if it belongs elsewhere, and i'll move it! I've had a look around the forum and not found an answer to my question, at least...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m having a problem with my Baxi combi boiler and wondering if anyone is able to help. In short, the water isn't heating. A few months ago (c.2 months) my Baxi combi boiler had an issue where the hot water would go hot and cold on a regular cycle; it would get hot, then cool down, then...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock