Search the forum,

Discuss Merry Christmas from new Noob..... in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Just responding to the websites request to post for confirmation of account - I am an avid DIY'r and enjoy the challenge of plumbing work (amongst other DIY activities) - the knowledge and experience on this site has proved invaluable - Thanks.

Great to hear - we have many experienced members to help out in times of need!

What other DIY stuff do you like to do?

Great to hear - we have many experienced members to help out in times of need!

What other DIY stuff do you like to do?
Car repair and maintenance - refurbed/rebuilt a Rover 2000 (Connoisseur) auto gearbox, using a manual of course , building and design (built/designed my own workshop), electronics - repair and maintenance, all house maintenance, woodworking, metal working - great to have the time (retired) to improve on my "skillset".

Hello and welcome

Ooh sounds like you have been keeping yourself busy. Have you got any photos of the car?

Reply to Merry Christmas from new Noob..... in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock