• Welcome to PlumbersForums.net - The international free plumbing advice forum. Professional plumbers sharing advice with fellow plumbers and DIY alike. Register for free today! - Checkout the Plumbing Advice forum and then our Plumbing Videos area which still needs populating.

Discuss Mega flo issue: no water flow from hot tap, cold tap ok in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

S

Shibaz

Hi all,

I recently re pressured my mega flo, isolated water then drained water into tundish etc.

Turned on hot water tap and no water coming out. I turned on cold water two and the water pressure and flow is ok.

Does anyone know why there is no water coming out of the hot tap? Thanks

Undertrained

Plumber
Gas Engineer
Solutions
Have you turned the incoming stopcock/isolation valve cold off?

Reply to Mega flo issue: no water flow from hot tap, cold tap ok in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net