Search the forum,

Discuss MDPE to copper lever valve in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

I would like to fit a full bore quarter turn valve that takes 25mm MDPE on the inlet and 22mm copper on the other side. I can't seem to find one, but surely they exist - has anyone come across one?

I need to replace a seized stopcock on a 25mm blue MDPE supply pipe to 22mm copper internal pipework and my preference would be for a full bore lever valve that's a direct fit to both pipes (less prone to seizing I hope).

If such a thing doesn't exist, then I'll use a converter on one of the pipes but I want to consult with those better informed than myself first.

I was hoping for a 1/4 turn ball valve type, both for ease of use and to minimise restriction of the flow (which is perhaps negligible). Thanks for the suggestion though - may end up going that way.

Reply to MDPE to copper lever valve in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock