Search the forum,

Discuss mcs updates in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

eaton

just doing my internal review infront of the mirror talking to myself, anyone know where i can download the last update as I cant find the bloody thing

Bit slow on here isnt it!
You have obviously done 2 internal review meetings since then as well!!!

Yes mate, was doing one a month but sod it I'm doing it quarterly, most pointless task going, only takes a couple of mins writing bull

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to mcs updates in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
I've been trying to get hold of one of these for the last week or so for a customer. Almost every supplier that sells them don't have any at the moment. So far I've only come across two that did. One refunded after two days without any explanation. The other I placed an order with I've not had...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, I am considering jumping on the band wagon of renewables and getting MCS accredited, but seems a bit of mine field. Just wanted to know firstly if any one on here is MCS accredited and how they found process of becoming accredited?? Secondly how are they finding it?? are you...
Replies
Views
Just an update to anyone who was following the thread on this site: Tify to gas engineer, what will it take? I got a DM from a user asking for an update, he like myself was gobsmaked at the level of abuse I got from asking a basic question. Thanks Tom for the DM, I managed to pass in 2019...
Replies
Views
My living room smells like a sewer but I can't tell where it is coming from. Not sure where to start looking. The saniflo discharge pipe runs above but there is no sign of leakage on the ceiling. The main drain run from the manhole at the back runs under the kitchen, which has a solid floor...
Replies
Views
Can anyone give any advice on pricing jobs especially when only starting out. I find it really hard don't want to rip the customer off but neither myself. Thanks
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock