Search the forum,

Discuss Mapie super flexible tile adhesive in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

king of pipes

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Anyone involved in tiling a bathroom won't go far wrong using this adhesive , it's easy to mix with the power mixer, stays useable in the bucket a good six hours , its a little grainy so you need to work cleanly but has great flexibility adheres well to the tile and wall and is really easy to clean up after use, washing out your buckets and tooling my go to adhesive just now , their grout is good to the white is a bright white which I personally like that , just don't attempt to do to bigger area before cleaning off or you will struggle to achieve a great finish . Regards Kop

Attachments

• 20210609_160013.jpg
    20210609_160013.jpg
    339.9 KB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot_20210612-070539.png
    Screenshot_20210612-070539.png
    775.8 KB · Views: 10
  • 20210611_162318.jpg
    20210611_162318.jpg
    180.8 KB · Views: 10
I use the fast set version in white. Bit pricier than the grey fast set version but the whites work ability is far superior to the grey.
Same with the grouts, prefer them much better to bal that I used to use.

When we were a council, and some time when we became a housing trust, we used decent stuff, like Bal, and they used to open to suggestions for better products. Then they started the old chestnut of looking at costs, and now they tend to use any old *****.

Reply to Mapie super flexible tile adhesive in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock