Search the forum,

Discuss Mapei aqua defense for wetrooms bathrooms and Tiling. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mapei waterproof membrane for bathrooms and wet rooms, bought for a bathroom refurb but no longer needed, 80 % full 7.5kg tub. RRP £65. Asking £40.

IMG_1018.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Mapei aqua defense for wetrooms bathrooms and Tiling. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Crazy question maybe, but can I take a shower in a completely tanked (with waterproof backerboard - not the cement-based stuff) wet area before it is tiled? I ask as there will be a delay before the tiler can come and tile and we need to remove the existing shower while we wait.
Replies
Views
Hi there, I bought this 1500mm X 800mm X 30mm grey slate shower tray. https://www.sonasbathrooms.com/en/slate-1500-x-800-shower-tray-black-with-free-shower-waste.html It will be installed on a raised bed of 2.5 inch concrete blocks, and I might put a sheet of 18mm Marine Plywood on top of...
Replies
Views
D
Hi my builder has installed a wet room with the waste connected to the soil pipe without a P trap this is tilled with a waterproof membrane. The room smells of sewage because there is no P Trap. I have had two plumber come by to have a look at this and both have said the tiles will need ripping...
Replies
Views
En-suite shower room refurb needed in Twyford RG10, Berkshire before end January (overall dimensions: 335 x 157cm) ———————————— • Remove existing corner shower cubicle and fit new larger 1500mm full-width doors, low profile 1500 x 900 resin tray and replace old Triton Ivory II 8.5kw electric...
Replies
Views
Hello all, my wife and I have recently purchased a house in Edinburgh (move in date 6th dec hopefully) and I have been working hard to get a plan done for a diy manifold and I shall do a complete refit of the bathroom. I plan to do it all myself bar the electrics and boiler connections. The...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock