Search the forum,

Discuss Many issues with Worcester green star 28i junior condensing combi - kindly help!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TheFons

I have far too many issues with my boiler. Sorry if this is too long. (I) I have to refill every morning due to the needle on the gauge staying on red(0) when I wake up (ii) sometimes the heating works fine but sometimes only the two radiator nearest to the boiler gets hot and the other 8 in the house are cold. Sometimes only two radiators upstairs are hot. (iii) the domestic hot water seems to be ok in all taps except upstairs in the bathroom where the water is only luke warm in the morning and afternoon. In the evening the water in the bath is red hot. The boiler is located downstairs directly under the radiator in the bathroom that is always red hot whilst the others are either ok or ice cold. I hope I have given enough information for someone to help me.

I forgot to mention that when the heating fails on the 8 radiators I can see that the green light on the thermostat box is on and the green light on the boiler shows that it is burning gas but this burns for a few seconds only and stops too quickly compared to when it is working fine and would burn for longer making all the radiators nice and hot. Thank you all in advance!!

You need a gsr in to look at your boiler. We cannot and will not give advice on the installation or repair of boilers for your own safety.

Please go to Gas Safe Register | Ensure your gas engineer is registered. or post a thread in the 'I'm looking for a plumber / gas engineer' section of these forums remembering to include your location. [DLMURL="http://www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk/im-looking-plumber-gas-engineer/"]I'm looking for a Plumber or Gas Engineer[/DLMURL]

If you are gsr please increase your post count to 10+ then send a pm to either Gas man or Redsaw who will then check you and then give you access to the gsr private forum.

Thank you.

http://www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk/central-heating-forum/42241-notice-gas-safety-related-advice.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Many issues with Worcester green star 28i junior condensing combi - kindly help!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock