Search the forum,

Discuss Manufacturing fault in the casting of a pan of a toilet in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Hey Guys

just wondering if anyone on here has had this problem with a toilet pan before, this is the 3rd toilet pan I’ve had this problem with in the past 18 months lol, also each pan is a different make from a completely different supplier hence why it’s so bizarre, I think it’s just bad Luck Coincidently three times
331EE2CF-5A65-4BAE-BE4E-9F6141480051.jpeg0E50E894-EA05-41C7-97B0-F529D005A6DF.jpegC2AA7DC7-9508-4577-BB01-D772143D24CE.jpeg

Cheap toilets / off the internet unbranded ones

That can’t have got through quality control? Suggests that there isn’t any, I presume they are cheapo toilets as I’ve never seen anything like it on an even half decent one.

They may be all different suppliers and probably bought at different times but I bet they were all made in the same Chinese factory.

Looks like when they were made they'd part poured the Slip (the liquid clay) then left it too long before adding the rest, the two parts have failed to join and maybe separated when fired.

Reply to Manufacturing fault in the casting of a pan of a toilet in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock