Search the forum,

Discuss manual drilling and tapping set for 1/8th and 3/8th abbirko kit in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gasmk1

Esteemed
Gas Engineer
i no longer need this anyone interested in buying of me. for inserting pressure test nipples into steel pipe. mesaage me if interested i am in th ewarrington area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to manual drilling and tapping set for 1/8th and 3/8th abbirko kit in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello All, I wonder if you can help me? I have intermittent hot water low flow from all taps in my 4 bedroom house upstairs and downstairs. I can sometimes recover the usual water pressure by turning the hot and cold water taps on and off which seems very strange to me. There is no problem...
Replies
Views
Hello all, first time poster so if there is any additional information I can provide that may help, please let me know. Our kitchen mixer tap has been intermittently dripping from the hot tap, and the cold tap is squeaking when you turn it. Possibly two different issues, possibly related? The...
Replies
Views
A
Hi, I am trying to fit a replacement tap to a mini-sink that's built in to the top of a toilet. The original tap isn't made any more by the manufacturers - the nearest equivalent is apparently this one: GoodHome Lazu 1 lever Mini Contemporary Basin Mono mixer Tap | DIY at B&Q -...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, For those who like a long read but I could rally do with some advice. Might be a bit long this. For background. A gardener/landscaping friend of mine is going to install an irrigation system in a customer's garden. He asked me to pop around and measure the pressures and flowrates...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Is this set up correct: Attic stop valve turns off the cold water to my bathroom (I think it is the rising main in the attic which I and other residents in the building share as we have shared supply to bathrooms and kitchens) Under kitchen sink stop valve turns off cold water in...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock