Search the forum,

Discuss Manc lad in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi all,

just joined today, hope everyone is doing well.

Hello and welcome

Welcome to the forum, how are things in your neck of the woods?

Welcome to the forum, how are things in your neck of the woods?
Hi, thanks for the welcome. Things are well thank you. The sun has actually been out today, so that was a pleasant surprise. I haven’t had any free time recently to continue my investigations into heating issues, but have it clear in my mind what needs to happen now, thanks to the great advice I’ve received from users of this board. I intend to report back once all’s resolved. Hope your keeping well, looks like we have some good news today about opening up the economy again 🤞

Reply to Manc lad in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Friendly
Ttp
Hi all...just joining the group having been an avid watcher. Very impressed with members on this group giving really good advice. I don't have any immediate plumbing challenges/ queries but no doubt I'll be looking to get your expertise in future. Cheers
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I've joined the forum today as I've found myself going round in circles with what I think might be a pretty simple problem, hoping someone can help. Our dishwasher is leaking and the manual says this can be fixed by cleaning the water inlet filter. To do this, we need to close the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've just joined because I'd like to learn more about the plumbing and heating systems in my house and to hopefully get some help and advice with a problem we currently have. Thanks, Chris
Replies
Views
Hi I am Tony and I qualified as a gas engineer last March but I have only just fitted my first boiler today. I converted a heat only to a combi. I am new to the industry and would value any help that can be sent my way. đź‘Ť
Replies
Views
Hi, all! I'm a DIY'er who probably knows just enough to get myself in trouble, but fortunately I know my limitations, when it comes to projects I shouldn't tackle. Really glad I stumbled onto this forum, and hoping to learn more here from people with knowledge and experience. Thanks to the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock